Dear Caesar’s friends, finally great news!! Canada will open its borders to Americans beginning AUGUST 9.
So, Non-essential travel will be allowed to cross into Canada/ Quebec with these conditions:
- Americans must be fully vaccinated (2 doses) at least 14 days prior to entering Canada.
( vaccines recognized: Pfizer/ BioNtech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson.
- Travelers must provide proof they have been vaccinated. ( minor under 12 can accompany parents)
- All travelers coming to Canada, regardless of vaccine status, will need a negative PCR or molecular test within 72 hours of requesting entry. ( You can get those at CVS or Walgreens …I did …)
- You will NOT need a post-arrival test (except if randomly selected) or need to do any quarantine if you follow the previous requirements.
- Subject to limited exceptions, all travellers must use ArriveCAN ( app or web portal ) to submit their travel information.
Be assured that every groups that already booked with us after August 9th will be called individually to confirm their intentions for this coming season.
Also if you were booked to come earlier this summer but were postponed until 2022 due to COVID-19 and do not wished to wait until 2022, you are welcome to contact us to find a spot for this coming mid-August to September period and we will try to accommodate you.
We are so excited to finally be able to received our Americans friends and looking forward to your visit in the near future .
See you soon in the bush!
Olivier and Jean-Lou .