UPDATE : COVID 19 & Caesar’s north camps

Dear Friends,

With this new and unpredictable situation of the Covid 19, a lot of uncertainty comes with it.. The border was closed until the 21of May and now it is postponed until June 21th.

On our side, as soon as the border opens, we will be ready for you with all the safety precautions applicables…

If we have to postpone your trip, be reassured that we will contact each group individually to see the different options available for you to rescheduled.

We want to thank everyone for your understanding during this difficult time and unknown situation..

Hope to see you very soon in the bush and until then…stay safe!

Truly yours,

Olivier & Jean-Lou.

Menu