|Fishing practice:||Catch & release river only.|
|Days:||Friday to Friday|
|Places:||4 to 12 pers.|
|Eat:||You can eat walleye and Northern pike at the cabin|
- This cabin located on the peaceful Paskagama river is a very unique place.
- This location includes a 3 bedrooms cabin with another smaller (4 pers)cabin in the back.
- Also on location : Screen-in fish house, Veranda screen-in by the water, gazebo attached to main cabin, generators with lights and electricity outlets.
- Think 15 miles of calm waters with fantastic walleye and trophy pike ( once in a while a sturgeon ! ) fishing in a beautiful decor !
Each of our trophy fishing cabins are remote but still comfortable and you will find in every cabin:
- Kitchen fully furnished ( pots, pans, dishes, utensils) with running water.
- Dining area.
- Bathroom ( shower and flush toilet).
- Propane lights.
- Propane burners / stove / oven.
- 2 Propane refrigerator with freezer.
- Wood stove for heating with pre-cut cords of wood.
- Balcony with lake front view.
- Portable B.B.Q.
- Fish Cleaning station with running water.