|Fishing practice:||Full limit to take home permitted.|
|Days:||Sunday to Sunday|
|Places:||7 to 10 pers.|
|Eat:||You can eat walleye and Northern pike at the cabin|
- These 2 cabins (both will be yours) are located North-East of the Gouin Reservoir, near an Indian reservation (don’t worry they won’t bother you!) It flows into a river system that offers incredible walleyes and pike’s fishing, especially in the spring (late May to July).
- The best amount of fish caught in a week was 1675 fish in 2010!
- Trophy pikes all the time!
Each of our trophy fishing cabins are remote but still comfortable and you will find in every cabin:
- Kitchen fully furnished ( pots, pans, dishes, utensils) with running water.
- Dinning area.
- Bathroom ( shower and flush toilet).
- Propane lights.
- Propane burners / stove / oven.
- 2 Propanes refrigerators with freezer.
- Wood stove for heating with pre-cut cords of woods.
- Balcony with lake front view.
- Portable B.B.Q.
- Fish Cleaning station with running water.