|Fishing practice:||Catch and Release Lake Only.|
|Days:||Saturday to Saturday|
|Places:||2 to 6 pers.|
|Eat :||You can eat walleye and Northern pike at the cabin|
- This is a great catch and release lake, not too big where you will find quality and quantity of fish.. lots of rock structures and nice bays with weeds for the northern pikes.
- You can access lake Nico from there with a 45min. trail for more trophy pikes and walleyes.
- Biggest pike of the year in 2010; 55 inch.
- Kitchen fully furnished ( pots, pans, dishes, utensils) with running water.
- Dinning area.
- Bathroom ( shower and flush toilet).
- Propane lights.
- Propane burners / stove / oven.
- 1 Propane refrigerator with freezer.
- Wood stove for heating with pre-cut cords of woods.
- Balcony with lake front view.
- Portable B.B.Q.
- Fish Cleaning station with running water.