Reservoir Gouin 4
|Fishing practice:||Full limit to take home permitted.|
|Days:||You can choose any day coming or out accordingly to booking (flexible) and you can stay from 3 to 10 days…|
|Places:||2 to 4 pers.|
|Eat:||You can eat walleye and Northern pike at the cabin|
- Located in the Saranna Bay on the Gouin Reservoir. This cabin was closed for 10 years until recently renovated in 2012.
- Perfect place for fishermen who like do not like limited space for fishing. Great walleyes and pikes!
- A short trail ( 5-10 min.) from the cabin takes you to a great secluded pike lake (catch and release) where a boat awaits you.
- 2 to 4 pers.
- You can choose any day coming in or going out accordingly to our booking (flexible) and you can stay from 3 to 10 days…
- Full limit to take home permitted.
Each of our trophy fishing cabins are remote but still comfortable and you will find in every cabin:
- Kitchen fully furnished ( pots, pans, dishes, utensils) with running water.
- Dinning area.
- Bathroom ( shower and flush toilet).
- Propane lights.
- Propane burners / stove / oven.
- 1 Propane refrigerator with freezer.
- Wood stove for heating with pre-cut cords of woods.
- Balcony with lake front view.
- Portable B.B.Q.
- Fish Cleaning station with running water.