From Eastern States ( Mass, Maine, New Hampshire or Connecticut)
- You should use Highway 91 N. to Canada and after the border use 55 N. which turns into 155 N. to La Tuque
- After that follow the map that Caesar’s North Camps will provide you to get to Clova.
- Approx. 11 hrs from Springfield , Mass.)
From New York State or New Jersey
- Use 87 N. all the way to Canada and then Highway 15 N. towards Mt. Laurier
- Follow directions below
From Ohio, Pa., Virginia
- Use Highway 81 N. over the Thousand Island Bridge to Canada
- After take Highway 401 and then 416 N. through Ottawa
- Follow 50 N. and then 309 all the way through Mt. Laurier. Follow 309 north to Parent
- Follow directions to Clova after that
***Do not put Clova into your GPS ! It will take you into an old washed out road.
If you want to use your GPS, please put in PARENT, Quebec.
How to get there for your fly-in fishing trip in Quebec
- North of Mont-Laurier on route 309, just passed the village of Mont St-Michel, turn right on the gravel road to Parent.
- Follow directions to Parent (110 miles). Entering Parent, after the concrete bridge, turn left towards Clova (55 miles).
- Follow road signs for Clova or Caesar’s North Camps.
- You will easily find us in the village of Clova. (See below the map of the village)
- DO NOT USE YOUR GPS TO CLOVA, IT WILL TAKE YOU THE OLD CLOVA ROAD. USE YOUR GPS TO GO TO PARENT AND THEN TURN LEFT TO CLOVA
- In Clova there is for your convenience a restaurant, a gas station (diesel fuel only in Parent and Mont Laurier not in Clova), a bar and an “auberge” (hotel) to stay overnight at 35$/pers + tx.
- Look at www.clova.ca, we will make reservation for you if you wish to arrive the night before but you don’t pay until you get there.
- There are also numerous hotels in Mt-Laurier to choose from…
For people who want to avoid the dirt road between Mont St Michel and Clova, it is also possible to fly directly from the paved road at the Baskatong Reservoir just a 1/2 hour north of Mt-Laurier and Maniwaki. On route 117, turn north on “Chemin du Reservoir Baskatong” (you will find a gas station and a convenience store on that corner) in Grand Remous . “Chez Rainville” the outfitter is 15 miles up that road and that is where you will park your car for free. Of course you will have to set up a pick up time with Caesars North Camps way before your trip!
|Number of People||Price per person for this extra flight|
|2 to 8||425 $|
* P.S. For people flying from this location, we offer to fly beer, pop and drinking water, if needed, ahead of time to your fishing cabin to avoid overloads…